The property is located within the Kenton neighborhood and allows easy access to several grocery stores, banks, businesses, restaurants, bus lines, school campuses, parks and postal office.
No leases (Month to Month)
Rooms start at $710.00
-All Utilities included, meaning that there are no added utility fees.
Units are furnished with a bed that has brand new bedding, bed covers and a pillow. As well as a desk, chair, and lamp.
Fast Wi-Fi (600 Mbps) freely available to all tenants.
Conveniently located Coin operated washer and dryer within building.
The complex is conveniently located.
-Around a minute away on foot to Walgreens, Green Zebra Grocery, Amazon hub locker, chase bank, and several great restaurants.
- 1/4th mile away from Fred Meyers.
- Yellow line on Lombard/Interstate is a short walk away.
- 1.5 miles from Portland Community College (Cascade Campus)
- 1.4 miles from University of Portland
- Several bus lines including #35 that goes to downtown less than a block away.
- Also surrounded by several beautiful parks including a Recreation center with a pool within walking distance.
Tenants have access to a large kitchen area equipped with several appliances including, a microwave, stoves with ovens, a toaster oven, and given a refrigerator space to use.
The kitchen and other shared areas have a regular schedule for upkeep but are also maintained by guidelines for cleanliness, so no one has to clean up after another tenant.
Restrooms are professionally cleaned 3x a week.
Handsoaps, dishsoap, and other cleaning supplies provided free of charge.
Large back yard with garden area, fruit trees, and plenty of space to relax. (Opportunity to grow your own herbs and vegetables)
No Smoking in the building policy, instead there is a Gazebo and large backyard to smoke at.
No pet policy.
For more info