East Rock, historic brick house, furnished. Heat, air conditioning, and all utilities included: you pay $1690, which is $1440 rent+$250 for heat and utilities. And no hassle or worry of paying utility bills and heat.
Unique, recently renovated, furnished or semi-furnished apartment located on a quiet, leafy street in the East Rock neighborhood, SoHu section (South of Humphrey). Exposed brick, hardwood floors throughout, loads of charm. The apartment is 850 sq. feet in all, but with some of that is under a low ceiling (3rd floor). The space is well thought-out with lots of storage everywhere (closets, drawers, shelves). Four large skylights and two windows give pretty and abundant light year round.
- Living room furnished with couch that becomes a sleeper great for guests. Also has dining room area/table. Study area with desk and bookshelves (which could also easily be moved to second bedroom if preferred).
- First bedroom has a queen-size bed frame with 4 large integrated drawers. There is also a closet, 2 nightstands, and bookshelves.
- Second bedroom has twin bed, and could also be study. Lots of storage and closet space.
- Kitchen opens to living room and features solid wood countertop, stainless appliances, including gas stove/range, full-size refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- Bathroom configured in two rooms, with separate toilet + hand sink room, and sink + shower room. Stone tile in both parts of the bathroom. Phoenician mosaic. Shower is hammam-style.
Free washer and dryer use on-site.
Some furnishings could be removed if preferred. Space is well insulated, and a powerful newish AC unit is installed to take care of the hot weeks of the summer.
All utilities included except cable and telephone. (Included utilities = hot and cold water, electricity including air conditioning, natural gas including heat and cooking).
Heat and air conditioning included.
Seven-minute walk to downtown or Science Hill. Less than 5 minute walk to SOM. 10-minute walk to central Yale campus. Very close to Yale Shuttle route. Convenient neighborhood with excellent food markets (including Nica's, only a two-minute walk).
Garden access - great for reading, relaxing, and barbecuing.
WIFI internet access ready.
No dogs or cats.
See below for pictures.
A real find and a good deal.
Rent $1690 / month (= $1440 rent + $250 heat, air conditioning, and all utilities). Security deposit $2000. Available for showing and move-in immediately.