This property features large townhomes and flats floorplans. These units have laminate style hardwoods, ample storage, laundry unit and on-site laundry facilities, a shimmering pool, on-site parking, and more! Residents are walking distance to some of the neighborhood’s favorite attractions such as O'Henry's Coffees, Rojo, Rushton Park, and more!
Please read all details listed below for this unit
After reading the terms and you're sure that they work for you, text me (Keana) at
. This is the fastest way to get in contact with me.
(1) Your full name
(2) When you need to move by
(3) Your availability Monday- Saturday for a quick phone call or video chat. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
AVAILABILITY, HOLDING PERIOD, AND TERMS
-The unit will only be held for 20 days for a prospective tenant, after submission and approval of application, before the landlord requires rent payment.
- This is for a 1 year lease (12 months).
-Rent is to be paid monthly at $920
- Power is the responsibility of the tenant to create and maintain an account with the utility.
- Internet is the responsibility of the tenant to create and maintain an account with the utility.
- Water/Sewer is billed back by management, with $60 max cost per person.
- Dumpster on site behind the unit. Trash is $5 monthly.
- Pest control is $5 monthly and is available on demand, as well as routine unit prevention.
- There is a one time pet fee of $300, maximum of two (2) animals. No breed restrictions apply to dogs.
- There is a monthly fee of $15 per pet.
DEPOSIT AND FEES
- Deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval, and is half of one month's rent. This is refundable upon move out based on the condition of the apartment.
- Admin Fee is due within 24 hours of approval, and is half of one month's rent. This is non-refundable.
- Application fee is $50 per applicant and cosigner, and is due with the application. This is non- refundable.
- Washer and dryer are on site.
- An approved application is required. The non- refundable application fee is $50 per applicant and cosigner. Every individual over the age of 19 is required to apply and be on the lease. The following points will be checked, with zero exceptions. Discuss each of these items with me before touring.
- Credit: a minimum of 1 tenant or cosigner must possess a credit score of 640 or higher; no open bankruptcies.
- Rental history: no evictions or housing debt for any party to the lease for any party to the lease.
- Income: combined income of tenants, or the sole income of the cosigner, must make at least 3 times the amount of rent per month as proven income, before taxes.
- Background: No felonies or violent misdemeanors for any party to the lease.
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
For each tenant and/or cosigner:
- Fully completed application, including cosigner and roommate information
- Copy of a state issued ID (Driver's license, passport, etc.)
- Current proof of income (2 recent pay stubs, offer letter, recent deposit history, etc.)
For credit or income issues, an applicant may use a cosigner. The cosigner must be an in- state relative. The cosigner will sign the lease and be held financially responsible for the full amount of the lease in the event that the tenant default on the rental agreement. Cosigners must meet the same requirements and must apply just like the primary applicant(s).
Tenants are required to have renter's insurance with a minimum 100k in liability.